Travel Information: COVID
We are living a unique moment in our history. New habits were acquired and the necessary changes were made to guarantee everyone's safety.
Below are the guidelines and information on protocols and care that we are adopting in our routines:
Reinforcement of hygiene in the environments and other care:
- Alcohol gel will be available in the common areas of the hotel.
- We will use hospital hygiene products in common areas and rooms. • The common areas will be sanitized with disinfectant every shift.
- Doors and windows will be kept open in common areas.
- All food services offered by the hotel will be standardized according to the international recommendations of the WHO.
- The rooms will be carefully sanitized with products authorized by the Brazilian Ministry of Health.
Care of our team:
- We will certify the health of our team daily, observing symptoms of the flu, cough, fever, in the same way that all our collaborators are instructed not to go to the workplace in case of presenting symptoms.
- Our team will work with masks and other PPE indicated for each task.
- We will maintain the necessary distance between 1.5 and 2 meters at all the Attention points.
- New practices are already being adopted; use of masks, 70% alcohol gel, constant hand washing with soap and water, distance of 1.5 meters from other people.
- We are adjusting our routines to guarantee everyone's safety and health. You are our guest to be part of this current. Pay attention to the following cares:
- Travel only if you do not have flu-like symptoms. If necessary, contact us to highlight your reservation.
- In addition to displays with alcohol in gel, our bathrooms are located near the hotel entrances.
- We suggest washing your hands with soap and water whenever you arrive at the hotel or as you wish.
- When coughing or sneezing, protect your nose and mouth.
- Keep a safe distance from other people, guests and collaborators.
- Through the Reception intern, you can request our help during your stay.
- We are sure that your days in Buzios will renew your energy and will be a source of great joy, but if during your stay you feel any symptoms of flu, fever, please inform me. We are prepared to help and guide you with the necessary procedures.
BE AWARE OF INFORMATION
WASH YOUR HANDS WITH WATER AND SOAP
USE HAND SANITIZER
WEAR PROTECTIVE MASK
MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCE
Our commitment to cleanliness:
We take hygiene and cleanliness standards very seriously and we are taking additional measures ́to guarantee the safety of guests and collaborators. Our hotels are working daily to ensure that the latest hygiene and cleanliness guidelines are followed. Our health and safety products were designed to deal with a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19 and range from sanitizing more hands to cleaning product specifications and procedures for cleaning rooms and common areas.
Health, safety and knowledge of the Collaborators:
Collaborators, as well as health, safety and knowledge, are essential to an effective cleaning program. These are some of the ways in which we rely:
- Hand hygiene: Washing your hands correctly and frequently is vital to help fight the spread of the virus. Every day at our meetings, teams are reminded that cleaning begins with these simple acts. This is of utmost importance to our guests and associates.
- Continuous training: In addition to training in cleaning and hygiene protocols, our Collaborators are conducting training to raise awareness about COVID-19.
CLEANING PROTOCOLS AND PRODUCTS:
Our hotels use effective virus cleaning products and protocols including:
- Rooms: Cleaning and disinfection protocols for daily cleaning of rooms between the departure of one guest and the arrival of another, paying special attention to those items that are most handled.
- Public areas: Increase in the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public spaces, with a focus on the Reception, door handles, public toilets and room keys.
- Service areas: The cleaning frequency will be increased in the specific spaces where the Collaborators work and with a special focus on the areas of greatest contact such as exclusive entrances, changing rooms, laundry and team offices.